1. Preheat oven to 180C (375F)
2. Cut the tops off the courgettes, and brush each one liberally with coconut oil. Season with salt and pepper, and roast for 15-20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook the rice and move on to the next steps.
4. In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat, saute the vegetables in a bit of coconut oil, and season with salt and pepper. Add the rice to the vegetables, making sure to evenly mix everything together. Continue to cook for another 3 minutes, until soft and fragrant. Adjust the seasoning if necessary.
5. Carefully fill the courgettes with the cooked rice and vegetable mixture. Season with freshly torn coriander.