1. Puree the soaked dates and oat milk in a blender until smooth.
2. Preheat oven to 185C (370F)3. In
a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Add the blended date mixture, coconut oil and grated carrots.
4. Pour the mixture into a prepared loaf pan, and bake for 45-50 min at 185C (370F)
5. After 45 minutes, test the cake’s doneness by inserting a toothpick gently into the center of the cake. If the toothpick comes out clean, the cake is done. Otherwise, continue to bake and check it at 10 minute intervals until finished. To make the Mousse:
1. Using a juicer or high powered blender, juice two carrots (roughly ½ cup)2. In
a blender, puree the cashews, baobab and carrot juice until smooth. Add water to adjust the consistency.